Tuesday, December 27, 2011

GRS Diners' Club Preview


Today is preview day for a brand new Lizzie Anne/Gourmet Rubber Stamps Diners' Club set, Sealed with a Kiss!  It is such a beautiful set, filled images just perfect for Valentine's Day and more.

The color combo for my card was inspired by the pretty floral paper, part of the Random Collection from Crate Paper.  I love this paper but I'm still trying to decide whether the color combo works!  It is definitely different!  (For most of December I have been fighting a sinus infection...I just kept trying to push through but finally, a few days before Christmas, decided that a break was necessary.  Between feeling yucky and taking more than a week away from card-making, my mojo is very rusty!)

Be sure to visit my design team mates blogs to see what they've made with this fun set!

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Deb! I love your patterned papers and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great color combo. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so diggin' on the color combo. Definitely not a rusty mojo. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live it Deb!! Those pearls rock!! Happy new year to you! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh...how pretty! Very cool colors!

    ReplyDelete