Sunday, March 11, 2012

New TSOL!


This saying is true on a "normal" morning, but especially after losing an hour's sleep for the change to Daylight Savings Time!  I think I'm gonna need an extra cup just to overcome the urge to stay in bed since it is so dark at this hour now!  ;)  Do I hear an "Amen!" on this early Sunday morning?

My card for today is made using a brand new set  being released to the public today from The {Stamps} of Life, called humor4women (club members get it a few days early!).   Don't you think this clock-face paper (some scraps from Cosmo Cricket's Joy Ride, which I love!) is just perfect for today?  I added some paper-pieced coffee cups and a sentiment from coffee4two to carry the theme throughout...it came out kinda fun!

Since this paper is from an older pack that has been in my stash for quite a while, and the coffee cup stamp was released back in February of last year, I'm submitting this card for Andrea's Spring Cleaning VSN challenge.

Hahaha...maybe I should give this one to my husband since this time-change usually takes me a day or two to adjust!  ;)

Notes:
humor4women, coffee4two
Memento ink
Tim Holtz tea-dye distress ink
Copic markers (I just ordered a boatload of refills! :) )
Cosmo Cricket designer paper

Have a blessed Sunday! (I think I see a nap in my future!)

6 comments:

  1. Deb this is GREAT, I LOVE LOVE Coffee cards and sure love this one, fun papers and a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Deb! You mean it is usually light when you get up? I get up at 5 or 5:30 every morning, and it's dark year round! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love these sets. Your layouts are fa bulous!
    Hugs,
    marie XX

    ReplyDelete