Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flower Soft Toppers!


Our Flower Soft team is featuring card toppers and stamps for this week's challenge!  My card was made with one of our Charlie's Ark 3D kits...hopefully you can see the depth and dimension of this kit in my photos!  The sentiment is from one of Flower Soft's new sentiment stamps, which goes perfectly with this topper.  I remember blowing dandelions and making lots of wishes, don't you?!

I used a nestabilities label to cut the shape of the base layer before adding the fussy-cut dimensional pieces to it with the foam dots that are included in the kit!  It is accented with some Shamrock Green Flower Soft grass.

Her blond piggie-tails and pretty blue dress dictated my patterned paper and card stock choices.  I used a punch to make the tag and tied it on with a little scrap of white jute, which I frayed and fluffed, hoping it would look a little like a wispy dandelion, but I'm not so sure that idea comes across!   After I had my card fully assembled I kinda wished I had pressure-embossed the blue with Swiss dots and a touch of white craft ink!  Ah, well, such is life!  ;)

Visit the Flower Soft blog and my design team mates' blogs to see more ideas with Flower Soft toppers!

Notes:
Charlie's Ark 3D kit
Cutterbee paper snips
Floral sentiment stamp
Shamrock Green Flower Soft grass
Basic Grey designer paper
Authentique designer paper
Nestabilities label die
SU punches
Memento ink
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Basic Grey button
flower brad
white jute thread

2 comments:

  1. a darling card, Deb! love the colors! I think I 'need' some CA 3D's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet Deb! I love the idea of the dandelions on the card too coz IRL allergies kick in when I go near them...LOL

    ReplyDelete