Saturday, August 18, 2012

Girls just wanna have fun!


Hi friends!  Happy weekend!  Hope you're having a good one!  

I took a few days off from blogging to recover from our travels and to spend time with my husband for his remaining days off from work.  Monday will be back to work for him, although I'll be starting back today because I've got several deadlines looming!

If you're a local, I hope you'll check out the Copic class I'm teaching Monday evening at Scrappies in Palatka.  We'll be coloring these fun Mo Manning girls on kraft card stock.  This is a long, tall card with just a little bit of frilliness and bling to make it just girlie enough!  I would love if you'd join me!

4 comments:

  1. Just love this, super cute image! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a brilliant card love it and a fabulous image too happy weekend back hun hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. SO glad! I'm already looking forward to next time! Hoping to work on the card this weekend!

      Delete