Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tic-Tac-Toe


It's sketch time for the Gourmet Rubber Stamps team!  First look at this sketch made me think tic-tac-toe, probably because not long ago I bought an Epiphany Crafts punch and matching bubble caps.  I've just been waiting for the right opportunity to use it!

You might've noticed that GRS is Moxie-Fab!  My game board pieces are made with a tiny snowman from the first set in Cath's post, Love and Joy Labels.  This is a sentimental set for me, because it was my very first Lizzie Anne-GRS set, given to me by Tricia and Meridith as a thank-you for helping with make-n-takes for the consumer show after CHA Orlando.  (There's still time to read and comment on the GRS is Moxie Fab post so that you are eligible to win, so don't pass it by!)

Many of Gourmet Rubber Stamps' images are also available at i {heart} papers, where you'll also find lots of great tools and supplies to use with your GRS stamps!

Notes:
Love and Joy Labels
Carta Bella Winter Fun designer paper
Memento ink
Copic markers
Copic blending paper
dimensional adhesive
Epiphany Crafts punch and coordinating bubble caps
tiny buttons

Visit my GRS design team mates' blogs for more ideas using GRS stamps and today's sketch!  (I've published my post very early because I'm off to volunteer at a Fall Festival today and didn't wanna risk any hiccups...look for their posts to go live closer to 9 a.m. EST)

No comments:

Post a Comment