Friday, March 15, 2013

Have a Ball!


Gourmet Rubber Stamps is releasing two brand new sets today! This one is called "Have a Ball!"  With an orange basketball, I couldn't resist going for a bold orange, black, gray and white, high-contrast card!  Orange and black were our high school colors!

I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the numbers, then brayered Memento London Fog ink over them.  The basketball stamp was inked with (Clearsnap Cat's Eye Jelly Bean Queue) Marigold and then around the edges with Orange and stamped on white card stock.  I used a die template made with copy paper to perfectly align a circle die over the stamped image before running it through the machine.

Visit the GRS blog and my design team mates to see more great cards made with this set and with our other new set, "Magical Birthday!"

4 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! I love the embossed background with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background looks great! Very nice card, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that I was a stamper when my son played basketball, I would have loved to give him a card as awesome as this. Fabulous job, my friend.

    Thanks for your words on congratulations on my Dirty Girl appointment.

    Please say a prayer for my daughter and my soon-to-arrive granddaughter tomorrow...I'm so nervous and anxious for them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to play with this set. Your card is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete