Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Timeless Tuesday!


It's time for another Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday challenge...and this week we're using real or faux stitching on our projects.  I used straight and zig-zag machine stitching on mine.

This fuchsia image from Old Fashioned Florals makes me smile!  My mom had a beautiful hanging basket of these gorgeous blossoms when I was a teen.  The flowers are small, but their colors are so vibrant!

I wanted this card to be bright, frilly, and girlie since it will be going to my mother-in-law who recently fell and fractured her shoulder.  My heart goes out to her...since I injured my leg about six weeks ago, I know very well how difficult it is to keep up with normal everyday life when your body is broken.  This month has gone by in a blur of doctor, chiropractor, and physical therapy visits.  I am struggling to "get all of my plates spinning" again, and am still trying to get used to a "new normal" when it comes to  food and two more months of this elimination diet!  Thankfully it is getting easier every day!

Notes:
Flourishes card stock
Old Fashioned Florals
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic markers
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Spellbinders classic scallop edgeabilities
May Arts ribbon and tulle trim
American Crafts button
hemp twine
rhinestones

Visit the Flourishes blog and the design team to see their Timeless Tuesday creations!  And before you go...I'd like to thank you for all of your visits and comments during my guest design time!  It has been a blessing and a pleasure!  I am sad that the time passed so quickly!




3 comments:

  1. Wowsers Deb! Your card this week is so beautiful! Your stitching details are bang on. Thanks again for joining the Flourishes "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" team this month. We sure have enjoyed your inspirations. We expect to see your name on the participation list often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOVE that sheer purple bow. Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete