Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New stamps from TSOL!


The brand new club set from The {Stamps} of Life was released this morning...it's a really FUN, retro set called phone4you.  The TSOL gallery has so many inspiring cards in it!  You NEED to see it!  

It's so funny how a certain image will trigger a whole flood of memories.  This phone reminds me of the little alcove at the top of the stairs at my grandmother's house, a little niche tucked into the wall.  A phone just like this one in sat inside it, like a queen on her throne!  I had a little pink princess phone in my bedroom at home, but THIS phone was black and heavy and important looking and when it rang it sounded more like an alarm clock than a telephone! I was intrigued by it.  ;)

I hope you're having a good week so far!  

Notes:
Stephanie's licorice and strawberry inks
Framelit Majestic Labels die
Studio Calico wooden hearts
My Mind's Eye Quilting Bee designer paper
Red twill ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment