Friday, May 24, 2013

Sew Much Repetition!


My BFF Wendy is hosting today's SCS Friday Free4All challenge, "Repeat After Me."  There were several stamp sets within easy reach, but these repeating dots and scissors designer papers caught my eye and led me toward Needle Little Love, which is perfect for a challenge to repeat various elements.

Lots of repetition going on here in addition to the designer paper:
  • the stitches
  • the cross-stitches
  • the layered hearts
  • the spools (and of course, the "threads" to go along with them)
All stamps and supplies for today's project are from i {heart} papers.

Notes:
Paper Smooches' Needle Little Love stamp set
My Mind's Eye Quilting Bee designer paper
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Spectrum Noir markers in reds, turquoises, and yellows
Hemptique hemp twine cord (colored with markers)
Zva dimensional adhesives

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Deb - what a wonderful card!! Hope you're doing well:)

    ReplyDelete