Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Two Points of View!

 
Hello friends!  I have a fun little project for today's Paper Craft Planet 3d challenge!  It is a mini-album with "two points of view" that I found on Pinterest.  I used a Martha Stewart scoring tool, and modified the scoring just a little bit because mine was made with textured 12 x 12 card stock and needed a little extra room to fold squarely, but otherwise, I followed the instructions from the original post.

051413-2

What's unique about this album is that it has two "fronts."  The fold lends itself nicely to giving a contrasting perspective of one theme. I chose to use the same colors throughout, although it would be fun to make another with some bold contrast...maybe even half dark, half light.

051413-3 

This would make a great "his and hers" keepsake album for a newlywed couple to jot memories of their treasured moments or collect trinkets from their wedding or honeymoon.  It's tall and thin, so only tiny photos would fit, but it would be fun to include theatre ticket stubs, receipts, and other small sentimental memorabilia.

Visit the 3d challenge thread for my modified "how-to's" and to share the link to your completed project!

Notes:
No stamps!
Martha Stewart score tool
12 x 12 inch card stock
Tim Holtz tea-dye distress ink
Prima and My Mind's Eye designer papers

No comments:

Post a Comment