Thursday, August 24, 2017

Sending Love & Hugs!


I am loving my new colors of distress inks and wanted to play with them and a new stencil, so I created this easel card for Stamp Simply with some lovely MME designer paper.  This weathered wood floral is beautiful, and the tiny yellow flowers seemed to mimic the shape/design of these Altenew stamps.  I was noticing just yesterday that even though it is still blazing hot, the light is changing.  It seems warmer and golder,  signaling that Fall is coming!  I think that's why these warm golden yellows really spoke to me!  


There's lots of layering going on here...in the papers, the stenciling and splattering, the dies, the ric rac and ribbon.  I love that you can stamp directly on this faux canvas ribbon!  It holds a nice, crisp line.


There is a bit of stenciling and weathered wood designer paper on the inside of the card, too.  

Here are the Stamp Simply supplies I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment