Thursday, December 7, 2017

Coffee or Tea?


I absolutely LOVE Stamp Simply's newest release, Coffee or Tea? There's a beautiful set of coffee/tea cup dies, and a stamp set of coordinating sentiments.  They all mix and match and are so much fun to work with!


Kaisercraft Christmas Edition paper pad has some lovely enameled designs.  I paired one of those with another from their P.S. I Love You papers to create a ritzy, glitzy card.


With all that was going on in these designer papers, I kept the layout simple but could not resisting adding even more metallic shine and bling!  And for sheer steam curls, I die cut some of the ribbon.  I love their transparent shimmer, which doesn't look nearly as nice in a photograph as it does in real life!

Here are the Stamp Simply Supplies:
Be sure to visit the Stamp Simply blog to see what gorgeousness my design team mates have been creating with these new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment